Good health begins with good habits, such as consuming nutritious foods. Without soil, Tower Garden systems make it simple to cultivate your own fresh, nutrient-dense food. The new Tower Garden HOME is suitable for indoor gardening, while the Tower Garden FLEX may be used both indoors and outside and is slightly larger. Grow healthy throughout the year.
Our vertical aeroponic growing systems are unique. They use less than 10% of natural resources (space and water) than conventional dirt gardens. This is vitally important for our planet! The University of Mississippi and University of Georgia have conducted extensive research on the Tower Garden and the liquid nutrients (designed for human health and healthy plants). Tower Gardens are made from Food Grade FDA compliant plastic. Grow indoors year-round with full spectrum lights, which are fully adjustable.
Food sovereignty and food safety are more important than ever. We are seeing food shortages across the country (and worldwide). Control the food supply for your family with Tower Garden. How do you know if your produce is contaminated? E-Coli epidemics from commercial produce are increasing and can be deadly. On average at least 24 different people have handled your store-bought produce. Do you know where your food is coming from? With your own Tower Garden(s) you do! The freshest, healthiest and most economical food comes from growing it yourself.
Make 12 monthly payments and you own your Tower Garden for life!
Why Use a Tower Garden?
- Increase is food costs and food shortages
- Increase in food sovereignty (produce and consume your own food)
- Depleted nutrients in soil and food
- You decide what you grow
- Food safety (herbicides & pesticides, GMO) and food-borne illnesses
- Tower Garden nutrients are all natural, inorganic, ionic minerals from deep in the earth
- Made from USDA approved, UV stabilized, food-grade plastic (made with no dyes or recycled materials that pose a risk to human health)
- Extends growing season since you can grow indoors in off-season during the Winter
- Soil free systems (water and air only) means there is no weeding or getting dirty
- Fun and educational for the whole family
- Children tend to eat more produce that they grow themselves
- You choose what you grow
- Grow a variety of fruits and vegetables
5 Researched-Backed Benefits of Aeroponic Gardening
1.Tower Garden can increase yields by an average of 30%.
The University of Mississippi compared product yield of crops grown in aeroponic growing systems and in soil. Researchers found the yields of plants grown with aeroponic technology were more than 30% bigger on average. Here’s the breakdown by crop:
- Basil – 19% increase
- Chard – 8% increase
- Red kale – 65% increase
- Parsley – 21% increase
- Bell pepper – 53% increase
- Cherry tomatoes – 35% increase
- Cucumber – 7% increase
- Squash – 50% increase
On a side note, the study also measured total phenolics, flavonoids and antioxidants in the produce grown. It turns out aeroponic and soil methods yield produce with comparable nutritional value.
2. Plants grow up to 3x more quickly.
3. Tower Garden uses as much as 98% less water.
Traditional agriculture uses approximately 80% of our water. This is a serious problem, especially for western states, where water is already in short supply. The good news? NASA found that aeroponic technology uses up to 98% less water.
4. A vertical design requires 90% less space.
Another known issue with traditional growing methods is that of space. You need a lot of it. And we have less and less of it—in fact, we lose about 3,000 acres of farmland to development daily. But growing vertically requires only 10% of the space traditional farming uses.
5. Pollution and pests are less of a problem.
How much do you really know about your backyard’s history? City soil is often contaminated with heavy metals, asbestos, petrochemicals and other pollutants—a number of which you can’t test for (I don’t know about you, but I don’t really want that stuff seeping into food I ultimately eat). Luckily, Tower Garden is a soilless growing system. So there’s no cause for concern about contaminated dirt.
Worried about pesticides? Thanks to a close-loop system that recycles water and nutrients, Tower Garden plants experience less stress. So they’re healthy enough to naturally resist most pests. Weeds are not an issue, of course, since they need soil to grow.